Sunday, March 30, 2008

I did it!

At Wal-Mart 11 days ago (yes 3 in 1 was the theme that day) I purchased a handy dandy coffee center.
.

I faithfully followed the instructions but couldnt figure out where the water went (I learned the hard way it didnt go in the steam hole).
.
I am happy to report that I am smarter than the coffee center and the instructions that came with it.
.

I am now sitting here enjoying my first cup of coffee (now I just need to figure out how to steam milk without burning myself).

4 comments:

Jinjer said...

This looks like a great coffee maker! 3 in 1's rule! Have you seen the Keurig coffee maker? Best ever...brews one cup at a time!

gramma nan said...

Whoa.... is it safe to give you the mixer? If you lose a finger or two don't blame me.

Queen B said...

I am highly intrigued that Wal-Mart sells espresso makers! keep me posted!

Kim Thomas said...

I had a funny comment, but I don't remember it.