Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The best kind, or so I'm told

It's no secret I hate ice chewing. 

No I despise it, I go from nice pleasant Laura to the Anti-friendly Satan head spinning chick if the crunching noise is within 2 feet.

My family even sent me pics last week of them chewing in my absence. Even that caused such me such disruption that I failed to save the pics (that never happens). 
All of that said, I do realize that those that I love that do like this activity, this would be ideal ice.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I am so an ice cruncher :( waiting for Randall to express his annoyance....

Andrea said...

That looks like Sonic ice. They have THE BEST ice!! It really isn't crunchable as it is already crushed and the mashed back together in these pellet like things. LOVE IT!! (p.s., never been much of a cruncher myself I think partially because I have 'sensitive' teeth)

Diane said...

I also despise this activity!! I would like to increase the circumference to 20 feet, no ice around me.