Monday, February 6, 2012

Surviving Lots of Name Changes....


........and answering over and over again - now where do you work?

Now that my children (and mom) finally get it (I work at the 41 hospital chain formerly named CHW but get paid by a company formerly named Perot Systems) I get to explain a new role (I work for Dell in support of existing commercial, education, government and healthcare accounts that are presenting financial/operational or contractual issues. Oh yeah and Dignity Health is once of them).

I have met some awesome people, developed some great relationships and learned more change than you can imagine in the last 5 years and 8 months.




















I love you all. Change is good.


And now the new chapter begins


PS the last official second floor pic

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Is the picture with Ross early 2008 hair?

Diane said...

Darn it, I wish I had a pic of the old Perot badges we had. I also wish I had a Dell badge from Plano. So happy you came to work for Perot in 2006!

Sara said...

and the last bathroom pic has hair back! score

Plano is the center of the universe, no matter the name.... come visit :)

MoM said...

So Exciting!