Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daffy says "no", Donald says "I thought you were my friend"











The month of January I decided to experiment with being a Vegetarian again.

The month of February I decided to eat meat in moderation.

For Fat Tuesday (pre-Celebration of Ash Wednesday, post celebration of Valentines Day) we went to Cork for dinner and decided to try duck meat.

So it turns out I am allergic to duck meat.

After researching Dr Internet last night: apparently alot of people are allergic to duck - they just dont know because they havent tried it.

I now know. I had 23 of the 31 symptoms. I wont be eating duck again (even in moderation) but next time I could take this handy test to get tested


4 comments:

Ash said...

OMG I am laughing so hard right now.... I love you baby!

Diane said...

Oh no! Itchy? Bumps? I don't think I would like duck.

Sara said...

quack quack

Kim Thomas said...

What about the three vaqueros?