Saturday, February 18, 2012

Given the choice.....

I have disclosed before that when I am not around Tarzan watches sports or science fiction (I maybe even teased him about it). I have never stopped to pay attention to what it is that I watch when the tivo is empty or I am just channel surfing.

In the attempt to have a relaxing weekend, after a pedicure and a great lunch at Green. My loving husband tolerated, still hung out with me, and watched the following today after the regular scheduled programing (ie tivo'ed stuff):

Project Runway Allstars
The Best Chocolatier in America
24 Hour Catwalk
Diners, Drive in and Dives
The Fashion Police
The Devil Wears Prada

Given the choice I pick food and fashion.

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I'd choose Food or 48 Hours

Diane said...

Never saw catwalk, I like Fashion Police.

Sara said...

heeheeheehee

I am house/dog-sitting this week for my favorite R and had to do some DVR work on the TV. I feel certain Desperate Housewives, The Voice, and Project Runway have never been recorded there before.