Sunday, October 17, 2010

I love third graders

So, after an amazing Carribean vacation we are struck over night in Philadelphia ( I will spare you all with the details of the horrific customer experience with US Airways at the Philadelphia Airport after missing the connecting flight to Phoenix due to the San Juan mechanical delays-however I am highly considering posting videos of it on you tube).

After being sent to the fifth gate with brash east coast attitude and three hours into it we were finally booked for a flight at 7 am tomorrow. One of my new friends, an 8 year old Puerto Rican (who is going to be a Puerto Rican for Halloween because she is our one) from Goodyear, AZ was so excited that the airlines put her in a hotel overnight because "she loves free soap".

Now that is looking at the brighter side!

5 comments:

Diane said...

What could be better that free soap? Free coffee for the early morning wake up to catch the 7am flight. Sorry you could not get home sooner. Miss you!

Kim Thomas said...

Just get home, I can't take another day

Amy said...

Why can't you get stuck in Utah so I can see you? I hope you got some shampoo and lotion too.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, well, I hope the rest of your trip was great. Mom

Queen B said...

RO!

"free" is relative......

RO @ her Halloween costume :)