Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good deeds

When I go to the Grand Canyon (or any other vacation spot great for photo taking) I am the kind neighbor who offers to take your group photo. In fact I often will sit in a good location and wait for people to realize its a great spot and then offer to capture the moment (this would be a great retirement gig).

My new good deed is providing direction to the immigration office. On any given week I will provide assistance to at least 3 people nervous and excited to become citizens but unable to locate the office hidden on the second floor in the corner with terrible signage.

This while fun would not be a good retirement gig (unless I sat there waiting to take photos when they are done).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are such a do-gooder

Diane said...

Imagine how many times building security provides this service.

Queen B said...

maybe you should print up some signs? :) I wonder what they do when you're not there........

KFuj said...

Such a good deed.