Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In Unison

Tonight the girls have their cousins over for a sleepover. I told them to pick a song and after prayers they were going to sing to me instead of me singing to them (I figured 5 kids: 1 song was better than 1 song: 5 times).

How beautiful was the chorus singing to me:

Jesus said love everyone
Treat them kindly too
When your heart is filled with love
Others will love you

And how great was it having a boy in the chorus!!!!!! (Dad, no wonder Jenny tried so hard)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it was a beautiful sound.
Mom told me about Dolly partons song "better get to livin" I love it so much I just might teach it to the kids next time I'm there for my only little choir ensemble

JennAnn & Queen's Shared Thought said...

too sweet!

Ann said...

How sweet!

Ruth Anne said...

That is a lot of kids singing. How awesome.

(Loved the Jenny comment, too.)

Jinjer said...

How adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night. Wish we could have all heard them sing, Mom