Sunday, December 21, 2014

Cardinals vs Seahawks

"We Believe" was the theme. 
 A Cardinals win would have been a division winner and home team advantage. 




FIRST QUARTER 
My attention started to wane
 She made his hat, he made her bow
Dude likes his popcorn

SECOND QUARTER
Still cheering

THIRD QUARTER

Loud fans

He forgot his brush

They won their tickets in a Chinese game show

OMG bigger than my head


FOURTH QUARTER
Second refill, dude still likes his popcorn

Tarzan losing faith, woman behind us at the Chinese people


The Believers cried - The End
Cardinals lose 6 to 35

3 comments:

Diane said...

This game sucked

Kim Thomas said...

Chinese game show ro22

Sara said...

RO RO RO

Randall commented the other day on how I can put away popcorn (as I finished the second Christmas bucket in under a week). I asked if he was calling me fat, but he just said he was amazed. Now, I'm reconsidering his answer ;)