Thursday, January 3, 2013

Channeling my inner Sara

In an effort to plan all of my adventures for 2013, this morning several loved ones got phone calls to determine plans for different events beginning in January ending in December 2013.  Tarzan may have been a little annoyed with the calendaring and planning (Sara style) as he captured the following series discretely as I was purchasing tickets to her. THE WATSON WEDDING (insert yeah!!! here) and trying to determine if i we were to go  Lovefield/SWA or JFK/US Airways.












And the year is planned (including Christmas 2013 :) )

4 comments:

Sara said...

RO! He loves you (and I do, too!).

I warned Randall last night that when we get back from the honeymoon, and I have nothing to cause me to generate lists that I would probably create a calendar for our 2013 date night excursions ;)

Diane said...

I can't believe you considered flying to love field, remember what happens there?! Isnt JFK in new York? Hope you choose us air in to dfw.

Unknown said...

Home?

Kim Thomas said...

Love the pics. I need to be on the schedule a few times.