Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jane's Closet

This morning while getting dressed I went to pull out my red boots, beneath the red boots was a great gray pair of Nine West boots.

I am not sure where/when I got them or if I have ever wore them. I asked Diane today and she confirmed that they were not a pair she purchased and was unsure if she had ever seen before.

Regardless, a great find in Jane's Closet.

The next three are purchases made in the past 48 hours for the intent if having sensible shoes in Eastern Europe.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

6 comments:

Diane said...

Love the boots! You will be happy with your comfy shoes choices:)

Andrea said...

You weren't with me when you bought those boots, were you?

And, I'm so envious of your shoes...

Anonymous said...

All cute shoes! Mom

Queen B said...

ooh, love the boots!

eastern Europe?

Amy said...

You're going to Europe?

The boots are fabulous. I am a big fan of sensible shoes.

Stacy said...

I'm in love