Monday, April 26, 2010

Secret to My Success Part Two

About a year and a half ago while watching late night infomercials Tarzan suggested my purchasing the Instyler. He even had me watch the video twice to show the great volume it created. As a hot roller girl I respectfully declined (And ps it was $129 bucks).

About nine months ago Ulta had it on sale for $89. After lots of pressure from the King of Jungle/ Infomercials I decided to try it. You know it straightens, curls up, curls under and creates volume. Disclaimer: The Instyler does not replace the hot rollers. It is a great alternative for traveling (ie more room for shoes in your suitcase) or a quick volume booster if you are time limited. That said I love the Instyler. Believe it or not well worth the pricey tag. I have been meaning to share for months since I love shameless marketing of beauty tools.
.
So much so that I have convinced one friend so far to purchase.
Random observations of these photos: great model stance by both subjects, yes I am wearing jeans to work (but they are size 10), my hair is a great strawberry blond color today, yes that is lipstick in my front pocket, Kim's waist looks so small, damn that droid is big, objects in the mirror may appear closer than they are.

6 comments:

Queen B said...

what product is in the pink bottle?

So Chris is the king of infomercial purchases. I think he has mentioned this one to me before. You should have heard the discussion that commenced when he TIVOed an infomercial on a lawn care product and then made me sit through all 30 minutes of it when I got home from work one day...

Fire Hunt said...

Looks like something I need.

Amy said...

Two droids, two instylers, two friends

Andrea said...

Sounds complicated!

KFuj said...

Where is Kim's right eye? I love the color of your hair!

Diane said...

Never tried the Instyler, I like my Chi flat iron.