Sunday, November 16, 2008

House for Sale

3658 East Dartmouth Street
Mesa, Arizona 85205
$450,000

I finished the house and its ready for sale!!
.
It turned out amazing!!
.
This is a elegantly designed, quality, custom Cape Cod style home in one of the most highly sought after areas in Mesa. EVERYTHING is newly remodeled including paint throughout the home, laminate wood on main floor, baseboards, custom interior doors, tile in all bathrooms, carpet, Classy Closets in Master bedroom, roof and an incredible contemporary kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counter tops and GE Stainless steel appliances. The home has vaulted ceilings as well as ceiling fans throughout. This is a unique floor plan with lots of living space and storage upstairs and down. There is extra room can be used as a 6th bedroom, storage or a child’s playroom.

The well maintained front and backyard has an automated sprinkler and drip system. The peaceful backyard has a attractive pond and is equipped for a hot tub (electric and plumbing). There’s an RV gate and side entry to garage. The oversized 2 car garage has painted concrete floors.

Excellent schools and great location to I-202. Call me 623-239-1022 to see inside. This is an exquisite find!!








12 comments:

Paula said...

Looks GORGEOUS!! If I lived anywhere even close to Arizona, I'd be all over it!

Andrea said...

Well, I think it is LOVELY. I hope you get a buyer for it today!

Diane said...

It looks great!

Ann said...

What a beautiful home! Are those floors bamboo?

I hope you get a buyer soon. :)

Kim Thomas said...

"Interested in House, Call Me"?????

For a second I thought I had logged onto the Century 21 website.

It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a difference. Lots of hard work. Maybe you need to change careers and start flipping houses...I do hope it sells quickly for you - you don't need the headache...Auntie Em

Queen B said...

amazing... uh, where do you find the time?!

Anonymous said...

Sale your house with us and get a free estimate.
Eppraisal

Megan said...

Don't forget the great citrus trees!! I have to say the house really does look amazing! I would buy it if i could!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what can be done in 15 days!!! It looks awesome and I have no doubt it will sell sell sell :)

2008 is truly great!

Ruth Anne said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

But did you paint the master bedroom wall?

Seriously! Great Job, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

CJ