Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What Shania Twain Song are you?

This weekend the kids and I were listening to Shania Twain CD's. They all have such a different flavor and mood that it made me wonder, if I were a Shania song what would it be. So mine would likely it would be:


She's Not Just A Pretty Face

Greatest Hits (you get pick yours)

Forever and For Always

I'm Gonna Getcha Good

Up!

Come On Over

Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

That Don't Impress Me Much

From This Moment

Honey, I'm Home

You're Still The One

Don't Be Stupid

Love Gets Me Every Time

No One Needs To Know

You Win My Love

I'm Outta Here

The Woman In Me

Any Man Of Mine

Whose Bed Have Your Boots

Party for Two

Don't!

PS Happy Birthday Miranda Noelle Judd!

8 comments:

BB said...

I claim:

That Don't Impress Me Much

Ann said...

I think I'm: Man! I Feel Like a Woman!

They're all great songs. I used to be: Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under...but then I got a divorce! ;o)

Kim Thomas said...

Dang.....I hate to be a copy cat but I am going with "That Don't Impress Me Much"

Adam said...

Can't pick just one, Shania is super sexy!

Ruth Anne said...

I am going to have to pick From This Moment. Probably because it was my wedding song.

Anonymous said...

I am going to say Don't Be Stupid. By the way a big THANKS for Miranda's birthday serenade and blog mention.

Love ya,
Amy

Queen B said...

well, since I had back to TX today, today's song would be "Honey, I'm Home" - yay!

long term, I'll go for "You're Still the One"... can't believe I've been with the husband for over 10 years... and can't believe I still like him ;)

Teri said...

Honey I'm home sounds like fun