Friday, November 9, 2012

In my defense, I have been heavily medicated on Nyquil

Tuesday (after I posted a sideways pic of my children on election night-too tired to fix) I went into a deep slumber until this am.

No I wasn't beauty sleeping, or hibernating but recovering from the Mesa Mountain View/Dignity Health Phx and No Cal head cold.

This am I was disturbed that I hadn't posted in days (but a huge congrats to all fellow bloggers - including KT :-) - who posted daily in my absence) and quickly posted my top 5 pics.

It wasn't until later that I remembered I had filed pics at the beginning of the week, I left out several really good ones. Half sinus headache and slightly quesy I opted to leave as is.

And then this afternoon I had a full fledged delayed RO when reviewing pics and saw Superbaby having to deal with posing that took too long.

And I laughed again, and gave this one its own post.


4 comments:

Alice said...

This makes me so happy. I don't know why a picture that I look so bad in gives me the giggles every time. Thanks for the special post. I do believe this picture deserved one. Lol!

Diane said...

Her hair color matches the bricks:)

Sara said...

definite RO :) so cute

MoM said...

Hope you are feeling better. Anything I can do?