Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Playing Outdoors

CEM convinced Grandma Rae to come jump on the trampoline this last weekend. (what is so darn funny about this companion choice is that I always reject the opportunity to jump because the jumping is no good for a mother of three ie. I will pee my pants. Grandma as the companion is the mother of five kids. Guess I get these genes from my dad's side). Amused at the whole thing I get the camera to take pictures. What I found the funniest though was not my mother balancing on the black bouncing area. But the new eyeglass holder.


12 comments:

LoSpace said...

Let me just say: Kegels baby!

Jenn Ann said...

The wise words of LoSpace...however twins on bladder is becoming a problem, Kegels or not! TMI?

Ruth Anne said...

The glasses are great.

I don't have a bladder problem, yet. My only problem is not letting it out.

Amy said...

My bladder control is lacking as well. Kegels are dumb. Way to go Grandma Rae! She is the coolest!

Amy said...

BTW, Rae you are hot!

Fire Hunt said...

I loved read you post. Thank you for coming to my blog.

Andrea said...

Love the glasses holder-and cool grandmas!

Queen B said...

very cool grandma. she looks like she's having a good time :)

too funny @ glasses holder!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love that picture. It take off a few pounds and you can't see the wrinkles. Great photographer! Mom

Alice said...

Mom looks totally beautiful.

Diane said...

How fun! I wish I had a trampoline, it is great exercise.

Kim Thomas said...

The glasses photo should be blown up to at least 16 x 20 and framed.

"Kegals are dumb" RO