Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And the winner is..............

GUEST SPOT: Alice Speaks

1. Oh my call Extreme Makeover, you are the biggest transformation:
KFuj--- The flippy hair, the huge smile, the angle of the camera shot. Very nice.

2. Even when your not your hot:
LoSpace-- I appreciate the before smile. You are the only one to give me a little smile. Plus you look very fresh faced.

3. You are Ms October:
Laura-- I'm sorry! I swear I didn't even want her to win. But she's got the whole hair done, big smile, side angle, my before picture was awful thing going on.

My mom would never let me judge a contest without recognizing everyone! So here is the consolation prizes:

Looks most like profile picture-- Queen B

The "I look innocent but behind these pretty eyes and smile I keep this whole blog thing together" -- Kim

The "my eyes look like their smiling when I'm smiling" -- Ann

The best neck award--- Jenn Ann

The "wussy's are not hot" award (with love) -- Anyone who did not enter (you know who you are)

9 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

While I appreciate the consolation prize I am most bothered by not winning the biggest transformation because that means I sort of look like the before photo when I go out....oh dear.

Anonymous said...

Ruth posted her pictures late so her prize is:the
"I'm not sexy for a mom, I'm flat out sexy." Award.

Ruth Anne said...

Great judging. I am glad I didn't have to judge because let's be honest, how do you tell someone, "Wow, you are ugly without makeup."

We all have feelings.

Queen B said...

lol, Ruth Anne

excellent job, Alice! I love Ruth Anne's award!

KFuj said...

Lo, Laura, Queen B, Kim, Ann, Jenn Ann, and Ruth~ Great pictures :-) This was a fun HCBC contest! I can't wait for the next one! Congrats to everyone for winning something, even those who didn't play along got a prize!!

I'm honored to have won a real award, but does this mean I look scary in the morning! I think the black mascara eyes are the killer along with my bangs doing some funky 80's look.

Ann said...

This is a contest that I'm happy not to have won! :)

Jenn Ann said...

This was a great contest! I think we should all find comfort in the fact that we are not alone with our morning looks. :)

Alice, I am totally caught off guard by the best neck award...it's not something I'd ever considered to be a positive attribute before. My life is forever changed. ;)

Jinjer said...

This judging is awesome. I love the different categories! I will, however, say that this is a competition that shouldn't be repeated!

Anonymous said...

I actually was going to participate, but then Craig had a death in the family and our whole week was turned upside down....sorry.

Paula