Monday, July 30, 2007

Jane Says: Some Like it Hot











For those of you that don't know me you will think this is an odd post. For those of you that do you will be in amazement. You see I prefer my drinks at room temperature. I store my water in the garage (see pic-what a cool garage floor huh?).

In Phoenix it is difficult to keep it at room temperature so often the water is often very warm. It suits me well and I'm fine. The problem has become peer pressure with visitors and the 4 other people that live in my house. So this morning I put a whole case of water and gatorade (which also is usually stored in the garage) in the fridge. In the past this has been a problem for me because the other members of the household being in such joy that there is cold water will take one and then another out of the fridge. Not only am I annoyed that there are half finished water bottles all over the house the case is consumed fairly quick.

This will definitely be a social experiment.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Kim Thomas said...
Several, I repeat, several comments on this one:

(1) The water in the garage should not be described as warm, it's way hot!

(2) How anybody can come in from a run and grab a nice hot bottle of water is beyond me. At least it's Dasani....I'll hit that on my blog.

(3) You note that "In the past this was a problem from you" When water bottles and gatorade are all over the house this time how will you avoid being annoyed?

(4) The last time I was a guest I hid one bottle of water in the back of the fridge. Some lucky person found it because when I came back for it later, it was gone.

All I have left to say is Water is Healthy, Gatorade some times makes me happy and honestly this blog is quite humerous.

July 30, 2007 2:10 PM
David said...
Warm water, warm heart. That's what I say.

Of course, having a warm heart doesn't mean you aren't a nutcase.

July 30, 2007 7:13 PM
Anonymous said...
The soldier knitting the blanket would probably like water whether it was hot or cold.

July 31, 2007 4:40 PM
Teri said...
Oh, Jane this bottle water in the garage is down right criminal. If you are going to drink hot water you might as well use the tap water.

I think it's funny that Kim tried to hide one in the refrigerator.

July 31, 2007 5:23 PM
Ruth Anne said...
I agree with the replacement issue. Grant will drink the cold not replace, and then start drinking the warm.

I never knew you enjoy the warm water. Weird!!

July 31, 2007 7:09 PM
Jane said...
So I like it hot. Nutcases usually do :)

August 1, 2007 9:07 PM