Saturday, January 13, 2024

Kim is 50

HCBC started when I had children.  I blogged great when I was raising the kids because it was part of the routine. Empty nesting was not good for Jane Says. 

On the flip side Kim1Champ and WonderWatson lost the routine when Sydney's mom and Avery's mom began to evolve. And those blogs lost posts and traffic.

So, with a few bleak, non documented years behind HCBC.  The founders had a reunion of sorts with her collection for KTs milestone birthday. 

Age has treated us all well. We can't say the same for Teri.

















Shout out to all the other Hot Chicks! 

1 comment:

Kim Thomas said...

This is the best post! I have spent the last two hours on the Historians and Kim1Champ. AGHHHHH I blame Facebook as the blogging went downhill significantly in 2015 for me. I could shoot myself for not keeping it up. This is amazing! Ily1