Friday, September 5, 2014

Seven days of sunglasses

Prior to my eye surgery I had several pairs of (yawn) prescription sunglasses.

3 years ago I invested in 2 cute pairs for when I wore contacts but they got little attention.

As some as the surgery was scheduled Tarzan bought me my first pair of Oakleys  (with selection help from CEM and virtual shopping with the champ). I jokingly told him the one thing I was most excited about was being able to wear cute sunglasses.  He has officially taken great care of that fascination (each car has at least one pair and each entrance to the house has a pair).

Loving the new addition to the wardrobe;















4 comments:

Diane said...

Love the oakleys and the aviator pic;)

Amy J said...

Wow that is a lot of sunglasses

Kim Thomas said...

Love the latest pair

Sara said...

love it! a fun accessory :)