Friday, April 27, 2012

Out of the Mouth of Babes

This morning CEM work up early and came into my office and laid at my feet before getting ready for school. After about 2 hours of listening to calls (both conference and individual follow ups) she says:

CEM “You didn’t want to talk to him anymore right?”

Me “We were done, what do you mean”

CEM  “When you are making a point, stating facts or solving a problem you sound professional and kind of like a robot. When you are finished, annoyed or just want to get off you talk fast and say “K Bye”

2 comments:

Sara said...

LMAO! I got called "chipper" in my daily ops meeting this morning. I was somewhat baffled because I say the exact same thing every single day on that call.... I dunno.... guess Friday happiness just shines through :)

Diane said...

LOL, love this kid!