Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Before and After


Fashion magazines often show before and after pictures. This is usually a formal photo carefully crafted to depict a homely human then a perfectly posed person.
If captured appropriately you can get a real life before and after photo. These are the best because the personalities of each are etched in photographic history. On Mothers Day I was able to get the best before and after of the Skinners.
.
BEFORE: Ruth, mother of three: holding Ethan with both her arm and legs. Carefully situating Larissa to the perfect spot ("mom, I dont care I just want to eat my hand, cookie or foot"). Ruth taking control getting everything orderly. Raea posed and ready.
.
AFTER: Ruth, beautiful mother of three: Ethan (look how cute I am I think I will eat my cookie), Larissa (look I can eat my brother's hair). Raea; posed and ready.

No comments: